There are a few things to consider when purchasing the best shoes for broken toe recovery. First, you’ll want to make sure the shoe has a good, stiff sole. This will help support the toe and keep it from moving around too much. Second, you’ll want to make sure the shoe is comfortable. You don’t want to aggravate the injury by wearing an uncomfortable shoe. Finally, you’ll want to make sure the shoe has good support. This will help prevent further injury to the toe.
Best Shoes For Broken Toe Recovery
Best Shoes For Broken Toe Recovery
1. BraceAbility Closed Toe Medical Walking Shoe - Lightweight Surgical Foot Protection Cast Boot with
- SIZING: Refer to the second image (our size chart) to select your size. Available in sizes Small through XL.
- PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY: Protect, support, and treat the toes, foot, ankle or leg from a wide variety of injuries and post-op recovery, keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free.
- CLOSED TOE DESIGN: Features a large, closed square toe box, allowing extra room for swelling, bandages, sock, casting, and more. Protect your foot from further injury, infection, or pain.
- ROCKER BOTTOM SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and promotes a natural gait while walking to help reduce plantar pressure and forefoot or heel pain.
- VERSATILE: The lightweight surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either the right or left foot. Durable, adjustable straps provide a safe and secure fit, accommodating swelling and dressing.
2. Post Op Recovery Shoe - Adjustable Medical Walking Shoe for Post Surgery or Operation Support,
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE Shock Absorbing EVA Sole for maximum airflow and cushion for a faster recovery and no skin irritation.
- ROCKER BOTTOM SOLE and Non Skid Tread supports provides superior stability and arch support while relieving pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION and breath-ability for an all-day usage and full recovery. Square open toe prevents bumping and toe protection.
- INNOVATIVE Adjustable 3 medical grade strap system to ensure a safe and secure fit while accommodating fluctuation of bandaging and swelling. Completely VERSATILE and may be worn on either left or right foot.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
3. BraceAbility Post-op Shoe for Broken Foot or Toe | Medical / Surgical Walking Shoe Cast Boot, Stress
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please view our sizing chart (the 2nd image above). The male and female post-op shoes fit US men's, women's, and certain big kid's shoe sizes. Can be worn on your right or left foot. Female Large weighs 11 ounces.
- ROCKER SOLE & NON-SKID TREAD: Non-slip traction on the rubber sole provides extra stability after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, Plantar fasciitis, etc. The rigid rocker bottom supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- INNOVATIVE STRAPPING & SQUARE-TOE DESIGN: Providing a safe and secure fit, three adjustable medical-grade fastener straps easily accommodate bandaging and swelling. A square toe box acts as a bumper to protect the toes.
- COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION: Semi-open style and airflow-friendly material provides enhanced breathability for all-day comfort during rehabilitation. The lightweight, orthopedic foam insole provides cushioning and shock absorption for a quick recovery.
- POST SURGICAL PROTECTION: Keeping dressings, bandages, and casts dry and clean, this post op shoe provides excellent support and protection after an injury or surgery on the toe, foot, ankle or leg.
4. Vive Post Op Shoe - Lightweight Medical Walking Boot with Adjustable Strap - Orthopedic Recovery
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please refer to the sizing chart if unsure of fit. Note: extra space between your toes and shoe is ideal (this design protects your toes). Size: US Mens 9 - 10.5, Womens 10.5 - 11.5.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOE FOR RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT: Providing a safe and secure fit, two adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate casts or bandages. Protective square toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
- SUPPORTIVE PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY OR INJURY: Keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, the Vive post op shoe provides exceptional support and protection following injury or surgery on the toes, foot, ankle or leg. The universal surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either foot.
- NONSKID ROCKER SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SQUARE TOE DESIGN: Lightweight post op shoe has a comfortable, wide square toe box to act as a bumper to protect your toes and provide additional room for bandages.
5. Vive Closed Post Op Shoe - Fracture Medical Walking Shoes for Women & Men - Orthopedic Recovery Shoe
- OPTIMIZED FOR POST-OPERATIVE CARE: The closed-toe design of these post-op shoes protects against further injury, infection, and pain, while the adjustable straps provide a secure and customized fit to accommodate dressings or bandages.
- SQUARE-TOE DESIGN: With ample room for healing toes, this shoe features a square-toe design that provides extra space for toes to heal comfortably and acts as a bumper to better protect toes from accidental bumps and bruises.
- NON-SKID ROCKER SOLE: The rocker sole provides excellent arch support, reducing the pressure on the forefoot and heel to promote natural healing. Each post-op shoe features a non-skid sole for extra stability and traction with each step.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR THE PERFECT FIT: With ample strap length and two extra hook and loop velcro pieces, you can ensure your shoe fits your foot perfectly. Removable velcro pieces and hook and loop pull tabs allow you to customize the fit of your shoe fully. Use your post-op shoe on the left or right foot, with a unisex design that fits men and women. See the sizing chart for your perfect fit.
- BREATHABLE MESH AND OPTIONAL INSOLE: This shoe features twice the padding of regular insoles, with a removable cushioned insole for optimal comfort and shock absorption. The porous mesh material makes this shoe breathable, keeping your foot cool and dry for all-day wear.
6. Post Op Shoe for Broken Foot or Toes, Adjustable Medical Walking Shoe for Post Surgery, Surgical
- Men's and women's post-op shoes fit US men's, women's and some big kids shoe sizes. Completely universal and can be worn on the right or left foot.
- Non-slip traction on the sole provides extra stability after surgery for toe fractures, bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, etc. Lightweight, breathable, soft soles provide shock absorption and cushioning for faster recovery.
- Innovative lacing design provides a safe and secure fit, and three adjustable medical grade buckle straps easily accommodate bandages and swelling.
- Fully open post-operative shoe for easy on and off. Use of breathable fabrics for all-day comfort during your recovery.
- Post-op protection: Keeping dressings, bandages and casts dry and clean, this post-op shoe provides excellent support and protection after a toe, foot, ankle or leg injury or surgery.
7. GHORTHOUD Post op Shoes for Broken Toe Medical Walking shoes Cast Foot Brace for Foot Surgery
- Easy to wear: Wide shoe suitable for the left or right! Simply put your foot in your shoe and fasten the hook-and-loop fasteners to complete the wear. It can be easily attached and detached by one person.
- KEEP BILATREAL FOOT BANLANCE-We designed a flat paired shoe to match the injured foot to reduce knee and hip pain caused by unbalanced walking.
- MOVEABLE HOOK AND LOOP: It provides a wide range of height adjustment, which can provide a comfortable and effective function for foot covered with bandage during injury and foot without bandage during recovery.
- COMFORTABLE MATERIALS: The upper is made of medical-grade breathable fabric, which will not be stuffy all day long, and the sole is made of non-slip rubber sole, which can be applied to various grounds.
- Notice: This is one shoe, not a pair. If you need a pair, please order 2 together.
8. DARCO Med-Surg Shoe, Post op Shoes for Broken Toe, Medical Walking Shoes, Cast Foot Brace for Foot
- A Simple, Yet Efficient Means Of Beverage Delivery
- Unit Count: 1.0
- Package Dimensions: 12.7 L X 27.94 H X 13.97 W (Centimeters)
- Product Type: Professional Healthcare
- Shoe can expand to accommodate dressing up to 17" in circumference
9. BraceAbility Short Broken Toe Boot | Walker for Fracture Recovery, Protection and Healing after Foot
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image above). Size SMALL fits U.S. Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8 and U.S. Women's shoe sizes 6.5 - 9. Can be worn on your RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT. Small weighs 1 pound 15 ounces.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO PROTECT & TREAT a broken toe, metatarsal fracture, stress fracture, sprain, post bunion surgery, or any other type of toe, foot, or ankle injury where you need to immobilize your foot, yet be able to walk while you heal.
- FEATURES A COMFORTABLE, DELUXE FOAM LINER, wide toe bed and open toe design, allowing room for swelling and bandaging.
- LOW PROFILE, ROCKER BOTTOM for a more natural step and EASILY ADJUSTABLE medical-grade fastener straps, which allow you to customize the fit.
- RIGID, POLYMER PLASTIC reinforced shell provides protection and support on both sides of your foot and ankle.
10. BOBOWALK Carbon Fiber Insole for Turf Toe, Foot Fracture, Arthritis, Hallux Rigidus Limitus,
- SOLD AS 1 PAIRThese carbon fiber insoles are sold as 2 PIECES, if your injury occurs on single feet, carbon insole sold as 1 Piece can be found on our store, they are suitable for sports and sneakers shoes, alternative to postoperative shoes
- HELPED WITH PAIN "Carbon Fiber Flat Insole" to relieve Turf Toe, Forefoot Pain, Hallux Limitus Rigidus, Morton's Toe, Foot Fractures, Lis Franc, Midfoot Arthritis, Forefoot Trauma and Sprained Toe, etc. it can be used in shoes like Sneakers, Hiking Boots, or Basketball shoes
- EXACT MATCHWe recommended to measure and confirm the size of your insole and then choosing a carbon insert 0.4 inches shorter than it, if in between sizes or half sizes round down to smaller size, for more comfort, please wear orthotic shoe inserts under a softer insole
- RIGID CARBON FIBERThe insole is 1.3 mm thick and 180 degrees flat plate designed to provide more stiffness to your flex shoes to help recover your injured toe and relief feet pain, making it much less painful when Walking, Hiking or Playing Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Football, and Baseball
- RISK-FREE PURCHASEWe strictly comply with Amazon's return policy and accept any returns for no reasons, If you received a damaged item or have any questions about size, please don't file a complaint, You Can Contact Us By Email On The Order Page, We Will Make You 100% Satisfied