Best Sashimi Knife
Lucky Cook Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch - Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi, Fish Filleting &
CHUYIREN Sashimi Knife- 9.5 inch(240mm), Sushi Knife, Professional Yanagiba Knife with Ergonomic
KEEMAKE Sushi Knife 10 inch, Sashimi Knife with 440C Stainless Steel Blade Yanagiba Knife, Japanese
Best Sashimi Knife
1. Lucky Cook Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch - Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi, Fish Filleting &
- Uncompromising Sharpness: Handcrafted by skilled artisans, our knife boasts unrivaled sharpness, ensuring precise and clean cuts every time.
- Superior Craftsmanship: Meticulously crafted with a deep respect for Japanese traditions and techniques, this knife is not just sharp but a true work of art.
- Ergonomic Comfort: The Pakkawood handle offers a secure grip and optimal balance, reducing fatigue during extended use, and making it a joy to handle.
- Versatile Precision: Beyond sushi and sashimi, this knife excels at filleting, slicing fish, carving meats, and chopping vegetables, making it a versatile tool for all your culinary needs.
- Traditional Single-Bevel Blade: Embodying the traditional Japanese single-bevel blade design, this knife guarantees precise cuts without tearing or crushing, preserving the flavors and textures of your ingredients.
2. CHUYIREN Sashimi Knife- 9.5 inch(240mm), Sushi Knife, Professional Yanagiba Knife with Ergonomic
- Traditional Sashimi Sushi knife: The sharp blade is handmade by experienced craftsmen. Its special single-sided sharp blade will not crush or tear the structure of the ingredients, so it can cut sashimi and sushi into thin slices. Warm Tips: Our knives are made by hand, please sharpen the knives before use, it will be better.
- High Quality Requirements: Manufactured with strictly selected 440A steel. After tempering and quenching, the sushi knife has excellent hardness and longevity, and can maintain the sharpness of the blade for a long time. The balanced weight can provide a comfortable feel and ensure the efficiency at work.
- Wooden Handle: An ergonomic handle made of Pakkawood, which can provide a good grip. The wooden handle will make the weight of the knife more balanced, will not add excess burden to the hand using the knife, and make you more comfortable to use.
- Extreme Cutting: Yanagiba is an extremely sharp single oblique blade blade, which is very suitable for cutting sushi and sashimi. It will not pull or tear when cutting fish fillets and meat, and can preserve the deliciousness of the ingredients to the greatest extent. But please don't put it in the dishwasher when you maintain the knife, it will damage the knife edge.
- Great gift: Our products are made of good materials, beautiful in appearance, and come with a beautiful gift box. And it has a suitable length of 9.5 inches, professionals can quickly get started, beginners also can be used more smoothly after being familiar with the whole knife. This is definitely the best gift for birthdays, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, anniversaries and other holidays. Even for business events, our sushi knives can be the best choice for gifts.
3. KEEMAKE Sushi Knife 10 inch, Sashimi Knife with 440C Stainless Steel Blade Yanagiba Knife, Japanese
- PREMIUM MATERIALKEEMAKE KIKU series Japanese sushi knife is crafted out of premium Japanese 440C high carbon stainless steel with 58+ HRC and have the effect of increasing strength (sharpness and abrasion resistance) and sticky (hard to chip). Recommend Japanese 440c steel Japanese knife because of their characteristics: ease of re-sharpening, good durability and rust resistance, and edge retention.
- CREATIVE NON STICK COATINGKEEMAKE creatively applied the non-stick black coating on the blade to achieve anti-rust and non-stick ability and ease to clean(it is a hydrophobic coating). The black coating gives the Yanagiba knife a very character.
- ROSEWOOD HANDLE & G10 ROBUST BOLSTERConstructed from natural smooth and warm rose wood that feels substantial in the hand. The carbon fiber G10 bolsters, Not only strengthen the sashimi knife but also provides a smooth transition from the blade to the handle, and never crack.
- PERFECT BALANCE A perfect weight/balance design, evenly balanced at the bolster for that feels just right in your hand sensation. The balance point of this sushi knife runs on the joint between the blade and offers A comfortable and slightly grippe feel for each cutting, chopping, and slicing.
- 100% SERVICE GUARANTEE Enjoy your risk-free shopping on KEEMAKE. If, for any reason, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, feel free to contact our 24x7 hrs customer service for the items' replacement or refund.
4. Gourmetop Sushi Knife Japanese Sashimi Knife 10.5 Inch, Japanese Yanagiba Knife VG10 Superior Steel
- PREMIUM MATERIALThis sushi knife/sashimi knife is crafted from high-end Japanese VG10 stainless steel which makes it with excellent corrosion resistance, great edge retention, great wear resistance, and high hardness.
- EBONY WOOD HANDLEThe octagonal handle of this sushi knife/sashimi knife is made of ebony wood for a comfortable feel when cutting. The handle has an elegant and profound feeling and is extremely water-resistant, thanks to the use of high-quality ebony wood which is treated by a special process.
- SINGLE-BEVEL URASUKI BLADEThe urasuki is the concave surface on the backside of this sushi knife blade that creates an air pocket when the blade is slicing through food. This helps to reduce drag and creates a smoother surface, so you can make faster, nicer cuts. It also works to prevent the food from sticking to the knife.
- RAZOR SHARPEach Gourmetop sushi knife/sashimi knife has a highly precise processing hand-sharpened single bevel blade that guarantees an optimal straight cut and maximum blade sharpness
- We Not Only Provide Sushi KnifeAll Gourmetop sushi knife sashimi knives are under 1-Year Warranty. As we value every customers voice and experience with our products as well as with our service, we provide 24hrs/7days non-stop customer support to you. Pls feel free to contact us whenever you are concerned about the product or after-sales service.
5. KYOKU Samurai Series - 10.5" Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives - Superior Japanese Steel
- SUPERIOR STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.5 in. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- WELL-BALANCED - With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE - The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13 single side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
6. KYOKU 8.5" Kiritsuke Knife, Samurai Series Japanese Chef Knife with Pakkawood Handle, Japanese High
- 8.5" Kiritsuke Knife: Kyoku's 8.5" Kiritsuke knife from Samurai Series is expertly crafted with Japanese high carbon steel for superior performance and durability. With its extra sharp tip, this knife is ideal for slicing, cutting, dicing, and chopping.
- Razor Sharp Blade: This carbon steel knife's ultra-sharp blade is precisely honed to 13-15 degrees, making it perfect for slicing sashimi, dicing vegetables, and cutting herbs with minimal resistance.
- Comfort and Precision in One: Crafted with a durable full-tang construction and an ergonomic Pakkawood handle featuring a signature mosaic pin, this kitchen knife provides both precision and comfort for long-term use.
- Protective Sheath & Case Included: Preserve and protect your vegetable knife with ease using the included sheath and case, ensuring it remains clean and secure whenever you need it.
- Lifetime Warranty: Order this Samurai Series Japanese chef knife with your peace of mind assured thanks to its strong lifelong warranty and Kyoku's usual friendly 24/7 customer service.
7. JapanBargain 1560, Extra Long Sushi Sashimi Knife Japaneses High Carbon Stainless Steel Sushi Chef
- Extra Long Japanese Yanagiba knife, used for slicing ultra-thin slices for dishes such as sushi and sashimi,
- Sushi Knife Blade Length 11-3/4 inches, Overall Length: 17.5 inch
- This Sashimi Knife has Molybdenum Rust-Resistant Steel Razor Sharp Blade,
- Great Japanese Chef Knife offers Wooden handle offers maximum comfort & control, Plastic Bolster, Easy to sharpen
- Made in Japan with High Quality
8. Seki Japan Japanese SEKI SANBONSUGI Sushi Chef Knife, 420J2 Stainless Steel Sashimi Yanagiba Knife,
- Knife in Seki City, Gifu Prefecture, a town of cutlery
- Stainless steel knife is used for the blade, and it is a kitchen knife that incorporates Japanese and Western styles. A handy kitchen knife that does not rust easily, has good sharpness, and is easy to maintain. The handle uses natural wood.
- Size: Blade length-210mm (8.3in), Overall length-330mm (13in) Weight 109g (3.8ozv)
9. Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Yanagi Sashimi Knife with NSF Handle, 10-Inch
- Razor sharp, high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Single-edgeblade is taper ground with a fine stone finish
- Offered with a traditional wood handle
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
10. Cangshan J Series 62786 X-7 Steel Sashimi Chef Knife With Walnut Sheath, 10-Inch
- Hand crafted knives Forged from 67 Layers of special formula Cangshan X-7 Damascus Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. 2017 Red Dot Design Award Winner, IDEA Award Finalist, 2018 German Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it's strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 10" blade with HRC 60 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Includes a fitted dark Walnut wood magnetic Saya style sheath to protect the knife blade. Handcrafted by skilled bladesmiths, each precisely balanced knife pairs exceptional performance with timeless design.
- Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the Saya sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. A innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.