Epoxy paint is the best type of paint to use on fiberglass pools. It is highly durable and resistant to both chlorine and UV rays. It is also easy to apply and will last for many years.
Best Epoxy Paint For Fiberglass Pools
Best Epoxy Paint For Fiberglass Pools
1. In The Swim 1 Gallon Pool Blue Super Poxy Shield - Epoxy-Base, High Gloss, Swimming Pool Paint -
- In The Swim super epoxy paint is a great option for covering the interior surface of your swimming pool. This is a high quality paint that is incredibly durable, and will last up to eight years with simple routine maintenance before repainting is necessary.
- Our paint can help seal small cracks in the pool surface. Once applied, this paint will create a highly polished, unified surface that is hard, abrasion-resistant, and non-porous. Giving your swimming pool that professional look for years to come.
- Rain or morning dew won't affect the pools surface if its been at least three hours after completion. A milky discoloration may occur on the epoxy, not within the coating. However, that discoloration will disappear within a few weeks after filling the pool with water, leaving an immaculate coat of paint behind.
- Epoxy pool paint will not adhere well to other paints, it is best to use a power washer to remove prior to painting. The hardening process for epoxy will take about a week for an outdoor swimming pool, and two weeks for an indoor pool.
- CAUTION: epoxy based paints can make steps, shallow water, and wadding pools to become possible slipping hazards. To protect users, make these areas slip resistant by very lightly sifting silica sand on the paint while it is wet.
2. INSL-X Products IG4024S99-2K INSL-Guard EPOXY Pool Paint kit
- Resists common pool chemicals
- For use in concrete, marcite, gunnite or fiberglass pools
- 350 to 400 sq. ft. of coverage per gallon
3. In The Swim Epoxy Primer for Epoxy-Base Swimming Pool Paints - 1 Gallon
- Seals and preps pool interior for paint
- Thoroughly clean pool surface with surface cleaner before applying
- Required for resurfacing smooth plaster, smooth concrete or fiberglass gel-coat pools
- Epoxy Prime can be applied to damp surfaces
- Coverage: 200 - 250 sq ft per gallon on average
4. Kelley Technical 391GL Olympic Zeron Epoxy Pool Coating - Blue Ice
5. Olympic Zeron One-Coat Epoxy Swimming Pool Paint - 6 Pack Blue Ice
- Save Hundreds - DO IT YOURSELF!
- Premium-Grade One Coat Epoxy pool coating
- Lasts up to 8 years
6. Kelley Technical 390GL Olympic Zeron Epoxy Pool Coating - White
- High Gloss Finish
- Alternative to Plaster
- Longest Lasting
- This coating may be applied by roller or airless spray equipment.
- Coverage: Approximately 125 - 150 square feet per gallon.
7. KELLEY TECHNICAL COATING 392BBGAL Kelley Tech Zeron Epoxy Pool Coating Gallon-Bikini Blue
- Olympic Zeron Epoxy Pool Coating Gallon - Bikini Blue
8. INSL-X Waterborne, Semi-Gloss Acrylic Pool Paint, Ocean Blue, 1 Gallon
- Ocean Blue Waterborne acrylic emulsion swimming pool paint.
- Use with fresh or saltwater swimming pools.
- Quick-drying acrylic swimming pool paint.
- Lasting color and protection in black, white, aquamarine, royal blue, and ocean blue pool paint.
- Can be applied over most types of properly prepared existing pool paints.
- Ideal for bare concrete, marcite, gunite & pools made of other masonry.
- Before painting, review the INSL-X Waterborne Pool Painting Guide for proper preparation and application tips.
9. Kelley Technical 392GL Olympic Zeron One Coat Epoxy Pool Coating - Bikini Blue
10. In The Swim Gunite Primer For Epoxy-Base Swimming Pool Paints - 1 Gallon
- Two-part epoxy primer
- Used for fiberglass, rough plaster, rough concrete, new gunite or sandblasted surfaces
- Heavy viscosity to fill imperfections in rough surfaces
- Applied with a paint roller
- Coverage: Approximately 100-150 square feet per gallon