If you’re looking for the best drill bit for stone tile, look no further than the Bosch SpeedClean Drill Bit. The SpeedClean drill bit has a unique design that makes it ideal for drilling through hard materials like stone and tile. The bit is made of a carbide tip that is designed to stay sharp and resist wear. The SpeedClean drill bit also has a unique fluting design that helps to remove debris and lengthen the life of the bit.
Best Drill Bit For Stone Tile
Best Drill Bit For Stone Tile
1. BOSCH GT2000 4-Piece Carbide Tipped Glass, Ceramic and Tile Drill Bit Set , silver
- PRECISION: Features Boschs unique product design with a precision tip to help solve any bit wandering or bit walking
- QUALITY: This glass and tile set includes a high-quality carbide tip with a reinforced head to reduce stress, prevent bit cracking and the diamond ground cutting edges provide a longer life
- VERSATILE: Perfect for common applications such as relief holes for glass cutting, bathroom and shower installs, drilling and fastening mirrors, setting concrete screws in tile and many more
- RELIABLE: The three flat shank provides superior grip on 5 16 in. bits and larger to prevent slippage. The Bosch Glass & Tile bits are easy to use while still providing best-in-class speed so you can get the job done faster
- INNOVATIVE: Featuring the Bosch branded, innovative geometry allows bits to drill faster. Each bit is clearly labeled so you can select the correct fit for the task. Included drill bit sizes: 1/8 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in.
- Precision tip - Solves bit wander and bit walking
- 4-Piece set with most common sizes
- High quality carbide with a reinforced head that prevents bit cracking and provides a longer life
- Three flat shank to prevent slippage
- Bosch branded, innovative geometry allows bits to drill faster
2. Bosch NS2000 Carbide Tipped Drill Bit Set for Drilling Natural Stone, Granite, Slate, Ceramic and
- MULTI PURPOSE: For Drilling in Harder Tile, Natural Stone, Slate, Granite Tiles
- FLEXIBLE: Designed for Rotary Drills; Compatible with Hammer Drills
- EASE OF USE: Easy Application with No Water Required, Fast Clean-Up
- UNIQUE: Special Carbide Tip with No-Skate Center; Multiple Cutting Edges
- EFFICIENT: Offers up to 20% Faster Drilling in Hard Materials Compared to Glass and Tile Bits
3. 8 Pack Diamond Drill Bits Set for Granite Ceramic Marble Tile Stone Glass Hard Materials, Integrated
- Full Size Set: 8 Packs of Dry Diamond Core Drill Bits 2 pieces of 3/16inch (5mm), 2 pieces of 1/4inch (6mm), 2 pieces of 5/16inch (8mm), 1 piece of 3/8inch (10mm) and 1 piece of 1/2inch (12mm)
- Dry Drilling Design: Each Diamond Drill Bit is integrated with wax lubricant inside; it will melt and cool the bit tip to prevent diamond loss, let the bit cool after each hole
- Clean Holes in Tiles: Dry Diamond Core Bit set equipped with Vacuum Brazed Diamond Technology, able to drill clean holes in all types of tiles, porcelain, granite, ceramic (not for wood)
- Precise Design: Built with Round Shank compatible with most popular electric Drills, Angle Grinders, Bench Drills; Special Side flutes design can remove debris faster; with Depth mark
- First Class Customer Service: 8 Packs Diamond Drill Bits set coming in a heavy-duty case for easy access and safe storage; if you need any assistance in using the item, please feel free to contact us
4. Zeliceka 7Pcs Dry Diamond Drill Bits Set for Granite Marble Porcelain Tile Ceramic Stone Glass Hard
- Package includes7 Pieces of Dry Diamond Core Drill Bits Kit for drilling holes diameter of 1/5 inch (5mm) 1/4 inch (6mm), 5/16inch (8mm), 3/8inch (10mm), 1/2inch (12mm), 9/16inch (14mm) and 5/8inch (16mm)
- Wet and dry useDiamond tile drill bits integrated with wax lubricant inside, which can melt while dry drilling and cool the cutting surface; Wet and dry use,Water can be used as additional cooling to prolong the life of the bit
- Apply toDiamond tip drill bits made of carbide designed for porcelain, ceramic, granite, marble, masonry, concrete, various types of tile and stone, Note: not for wood
- Adaptation ToolRound Shank compatible with most machines such as Hand Drill, Angle Grinder, Bench Drill; There are depth markings on the diamond drill bits, useful for accurate measurement
- Easy to Carry This Diamond Drill Bits set comes with a portable storage case for convenient use and store. If you encounter any problems or are not satisfied with the products while using our Diamond Drill Bits set , please feel free to contact us
5. Diamond Drill Bits Set, 10 PCS Diamond Hole Saw Set, Glass Drill Bit for Ceramic Tile Porcelain
- Diamond Drill BitsThese drill bit kits are made of upgraded carbon steel with smooth nickel plating surface to resist corrosion, sharp and durable without edge collapse.
- Premium QualityCoated with high quality diamond to improve drill efficiency and creates a sharp, high precision and smooth cut.
- Hole Saw Set 10 Sizes1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 4/5", 7/8", 1-1/5"to meet various drill needs.
- Versatile UsesDiamond hole saw drill bit set kit are used to drill Glass, Porcelain, Ceramic, Marble, Granite Stone, Bottles, Pots.
- TipsPlease keep adding water when drilling to extend the life.Besides the water lubrication will improve the drilling experience.
6. DKIBBITH 10 Pack 1/4'' Dry Diamond Drill Bits Set for Granite Ceramic Marble Tile Stone Glass Hard
- Meet Needs for Multiple Holes: 10 Packs of 1/4Dry Diamond Core Drill Bits (6mm), no need to worry about running out of bits in the middle of a project
- Clean Holes in Tiles: Dry Diamond Core Bit set equipped with Vacuum Brazed Diamond Technology, able to drill clean holes in all types of tiles, porcelain, granite, ceramic, glass, marble, stone, masonry brick (not for wood)
- Dry Drilling Design: Each Diamond Drill Bit is integrated with wax lubricant inside; it will melt and cool the bit tip to prevent diamond loss, which will help the bit last longer.
- Precise Design: Built with 1/4 Round Shank compatible with most popular electric Drills, Angle Grinders, Bench Drills; Special Side flutes design can remove debris faster; Depth mark on the side is useful for precise job
- First Class Customer Service: 10 Packs Diamond Drill Bits set coming in a storage case for easy access and safe storage; if you need any assistance in using the item, please feel free to contact us
7. Diablo 4 pc Tile & Stone Carbide Tipped Drill Bit Set (4-Piece)
- Diablo made carbide tip withstands impact for maximum durability and superior life versus standard tile and stone hammer drill bits
- Multi-Ground carbide tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise hole drilling
- 3-Flat Shank eliminates spinning in drill chucks
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded drill drivers
- Set features 4 bits: (1) 1/8, (1) 3/16, (1) 1/4, (1) 5/16
8. Diamond Drill Bit - BRSCHNITT 1/4 inch Masonry Drill Bits Set for Porcelain Tile Ceramic Stone
- Wide Applications--Diamond core bits are worked great for dry drilling holes through hard porcelain tile, ceramics,bathroom tile,granite & marble, masonry, concrete, glass, hard plastic with ease. Using water could prolong the lifetime
- Widely Use--Carbide Triangular Drill bit mainly used to provide accurate positioning for diamond bit
- Size --5pcs/pack 4pcs1/4"(6mm) diamond drill bit&1pc Carbide Drill bit, diamond height 8mm, total length 65mm,quick-fit 6.5mm,diamond grit #50/60 of diamond core drill bit
- Diamond drill bit--Using vacuum brazed technology ,which increases resistance to temperature and friction,to make the diamond particles better attach to the core steel,imporve the performance and lifetime.Constructed with high grade diamond grit for effortless cutting and improved durability in tough applications.High-quality core steel body helps to be more efficient and durable, not easy to deform
- Machine --Suitable for any electric drill,hand drill,Bench Drill, When use Angle Grinder,please install angle grinder drill chuck
9. 7 Piece Diamond Drill Bits Set, Core Drill Bits for Hard Materials - Tiles Ceramics Glass Stones –
- Complete Set of Diamond Drill Bits: This 7-pack includes sizes 3/16" (5mm) x2, 1/4" (6mm) x2, 5/16" (8mm), 3/8" (10mm), and 1/2" (12mm), making it great for a wide range of drilling needs, including glass, tile, ceramics, stones, and masonry brick.
- Dry Drilling Innovation: These diamond drill bits feature a wax lubricant on the inside that prevents diamond loss and prolongs the life of the bits. This technology, combined with its integrated coolant system, helps the bit remain cool and dry during use. To maintain optimal performance, we recommend pausing and cooling the bit after each individual hole.
- Clean and Precise Drilling: Each bit in the set is designed with vacuum brazed diamond technology to ensure precise and clean drilling in tiles, porcelain, granite, ceramic, glass, marble, stone, and masonry brick (not for wood). The innovative Side Flute design removes debris quickly, and the Depth Mark on the side ensures precise drilling.
- Compatibility: The Round Shank design is compatible with most popular electric drills, angle grinders, and bench drills for added convenience.
- Heavy-Duty Storage Case: This set comes in a sleek and durable storage case for easy access and safe keeping. In addition, our first-class customer service team is always available to provide assistance should you need it. Whether you're a professional mason or a DIY enthusiast, this set has everything you need to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
10. 10-Piece Masonry Drill Bits Kit for Concrete, Stone, Carbide Drill Bit Set for Glass, Brick, Tile,
- Add Tool Versatility - Our Concrete Drill Bits Kit includes on 5/32 in. on 3/16 in, four 1/4 in. two 5/16 in. one 3/8 in. one 1/2 in bits
- 1/4 in. Hex Shank - All 10 drill bits are equipped with the most common 1/4 in. hex shank providing ideal solution for drilling with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers
- Fast & Durable - 10-Piece Large Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Kit uses sharpened ground carbide tip to deliver faster drilling into masonry materials and longer life in concrete
- Wide Capacity - ideal for drilling concrete, walls, bricks, ceramic, wood, glass, tiles, stainless steel and more; while drilling harder materials, Water or coolant is highly recommended.
- Efficient- These bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick and block; Wide Flute Design providing fast dust remove ability and reducing heat