The best architecture mouse is a must-have tool for any architect or designer. It is ergonomically designed to fit your hand and has a scroll wheel for easy zooming and panning. It also has two extra buttons that can be programmed to your liking.
Best Architecture Mouse
Best Architecture Mouse
1. Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse – Use on Any Surface, Hyper-Fast Scrolling, Ergonomic Shape,
- Cross computer control: Game changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on 3 computers, and copy paste text, images, and files from 1 to the other using Logitech flow
- Dual connectivity: Use with upto 3 Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology. Gesture button- Yes
- Advanced ergonomic design: Perfectly sculpted, hand crafted shape supports your hand and wrist in a comfortable, natural position
- Auto shift scrolling: Speed adaptive scroll wheel auto shifts on the fly from click to click to hyper fast scrolling
- Rechargable battery: Upto 70 days of power on a single charge
2. Corsair Ironclaw Wireless RGB - FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse - 18,000 DPI Optical Sensor - Sub-1 ms
- Three modes of connection: hyper fast, sub 1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless technology, low latency Bluetooth, or USB wired
- Contoured shape that's sculpted specifically for palm grips and larger hands, giving you comfort when it counts
- Custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for ultra accurate tracking and accuracy
- Ten fully programmable buttons to customize the way you play, with powerful macros and key Remaps TO give you an in game advantage
- Ultra durable Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks
3. Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse: Bluetooth & Wireless Compatible, 16K DPI Optical
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: The all-new, Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Dual Mode Connectivity: Supports Bluetooth for efficient power consumption and HyperSpeed Wireless for lag-free gaming.Max Acceleration (G):40
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Up to 450 Hr Battery Life: Lasts 450 hours on Bluetooth, 285 hours on HyperSpeed Wireless
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
4. Need a House? Call Ms. Mouse!
5. LEGO Ideas 21319 Central Perk Building Kit (1,070 Pieces)
- Heres a LEGO brick-built version of the famous CENTRAL PERK caf packed with authentic details to inspire hilarious memories of the classic Friends TV show and to show off to your own friends
- In the box: a buildable Central Perk caf studio set, plus Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther minifigures with cool accessories to role-play memorable scenes
- This collectible 1,070-piece LEGO toy makes a great Friends memorabilia gift for fans and offers a rewarding building experience for adults aged 16+ who love to build solo or share the fun with friends and family
- This LEGO Ideas Central Perk 21319 Friends TV show merchandise is compatible with the LEGO construction toys, bricks and characters that you already own so you can create your own mash-up models and unique stories
- This colorful Friends TV show gift item measures over 4 (11cm) high, 11 (29cm) wide and 8 (22cm) deep, and will make a big impression when displayed in any room or office
6. Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT Wireless Gaming Mouse, Ultra-Lightweight, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, 5
- Meticulously designed in collaboration with many of the worlds leading esports pros. Engineered to win, being the pinnacle of our continued pursuit for the highest levels of performance.
- Ultra-lightweight at under 63 grams, with hyper-minimal redesign achieving nearly 25% weight reduction compared to standard PRO Wireless mouse.
- Powered by Lightspeed, PRO X Superlight is our fastest and most reliable PRO mouse yet.
- Incredibly precise, fast and consistent control with Hero Sensor, designed from the ground up by Logitech G engineers for the best possible gaming performance.
- Large, zero-additive PTFE feet deliver a smooth glide for a pure, fluid connection with the game. System Requirements-Windows 8 or later, macOS 10.11 or later
- Available in black and white.
7. Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, RGB, Adjustable
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
8. Mickey Mouse March (From "The Mickey Mouse Club")
10. Therion: Live Gothic
- R&P INTERNATIONAL