Best Genmaicha Tea Bags
Yamamotoyama - Genmai Cha (Brown Rice Tea) 16 bags
Yamamotoyama Genmai-cha Green Tea with Roasted Rice 16 Count Tea Bags Aluminum Sealed (3 Pack)
Genmaicha green tea with Matcha, roasted brown rice tea, Low caffeine, Japanese Tea, 3g×60 tea
Best Genmaicha Tea Bags
1. ITO EN Oi Ocha Premium Japanese Matcha Genmaicha Green Tea - Tea Bags, 50ct
- JAPANESE MATCHA TEA BAGS: Our exclusive blend of matcha, Japans celebrated green tea powder and sencha green tea leaves, these tea bags offer a rich aroma and vibrant taste of Japans finest green tea.
- HOT OR COLD BREW: Perfect hot or iced. Drink hot as a substitute for your morning coffee, or brew & ice for a refreshing, afternoon beverage for the tea drinker on the go.
- SPECIAL PYRAMID SHAPED TEA BAGS: We use woven filtered tea bags for excellent water permeability. The pyramid shape also allows for optimal diffusion. Each individually wrapped tea bag is designed for optimal infusion.
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPERFOOD: ITO EN's green tea bags provide contain catechins, antioxidants, vitamin C, EGCGs, amino acids, and L-theanine.
- SUSTAINABLE TEAS: We partner with Japanese farmers to preserve the art & craft of tea harvesting. It's a meaningful part of our responsibility to the planet that starts in the fields of Japan. Made in Japan.
- STORAGE: Avoid high temperature and high humidity. Store in cool, dry place.
2. Genmaicha green tea with Matcha, roasted brown rice tea, Low caffeine, Japanese Tea, 3g×60 tea
- Genmaicha green tea with matcha is a Japanese tea made from green tea and roasted rice. We carefully selected the sencha loose leaf green tea and 1st harvest matcha from Kyushu and blended them well with Japanese roasted rice. It has a good balance of the astringency of green tea and the nutty flavor of the roasted rice. You can enjoy the nutty aroma of roasted rice, the fresh flavor of green tea and also the vivid green color of matcha.
- We carefully selected the sencha loose leaf green tea, 1st harvest matcha from Kyushu and Japanese roasted rice. All the ingredients are produced and manufactured in a long-established tea factory under international standard quality management with IOS9001 certified.
- Roasted rice doesnt contain any caffeine. However, since it is blended together with green tea, there is only a small amount of caffeine contained in genmaicha. It is low in caffeine and has an aromatic roasting aroma which helps relax your mind, reduce stress-related symptoms and improve sleep quality.
- This Genmaicha Green Tea With Matcha helps support your healthy lifestyle as it contains vitamins, minerals and dietary fibers. It is suitable for children, the elderly and all ages.
- HOT BREW & COLD BREW - Two most common ways to enjoy Genmaicha with matcha are hot brewing and cold brewing. Both methods can enjoy its roasting aroma and the refreshing taste of Genmaicha with matcha.
3. Yamamotoyama - Genmai Cha (Brown Rice Tea) 16 bags
- Roasted rice green tea, aluminum sealed teabag keeps in freshness for better taste
- All natural
- 16 bags per box
- Made in the USA
- Genmai-cha is a blend of traditional green tea and roasted brown-rice
4. Yamamotoyama Genmai Cha Roasted Brown Rice Green Tea Value Pack, 90 Count Tea Bags, Net Wt.
- Gluten Free; Non-GMO
- The package dimension of the product is 9.9"L x 16.2"W x 11.9"H
- The package weight of the product is 1.3 pounds
- Country of origin is United States
5. Eden Genmaicha Organic Green Tea, Sencha Green Tea with Roasted Organic Brown Rice, Japanese, 16
- Early spring leaf sencha green tea, usually reserved only for Gyokuro and Matcha grade tea, with roasted organic short grain brown rice
- Smooth, mellow sencha tea with roasted organic short grain brown rice
- Uplifting, invigorating, and delightful, this tea makes excellent Iced Tea
- Decades organic, traditionally grown, hand harvested and prepared by artisans
- Eden Foods is a principled natural food company, est. 1968. Healthy soil, long-term organic, non-GMO, skilled growers and handlers; a reliable alternative to commercial food. Uncompromised, pure, most delicious nutrient rich foods.
6. [Sugimoto Tea] Authentic Japanese Matcha Genmaicha from Shizuoka, Japan - Sencha Green Tea with
- AUTHENTIC JAPANESE BLEND: Sugimoto Tea's Matcha Genmaicha features a unique combination of high-quality Sencha green tea, roasted rice, and matcha, sourced directly from Shizuoka, Japan, delivering a nutty, toasty, and creamy umami flavor.
- HEALTH-BOOSTING PROPERTIES: Rich in antioxidants, caffeine, and L-theanine, this green tea blend offers numerous health benefits, promoting overall well-being and providing a natural energy boost.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & COMPOSTABLE: Our 20 pyramid tea bags are municipally compostable, and the resealable foil pouch ensures maximum freshness while minimizing environmental impact.
- GIAHS SUSTAINABLE FARMING: Sugimoto Tea is committed to responsible agricultural practices, maintaining a balance between tea production and environmental sustainability, with no additives or artificial colors in our products.
- THREE GENERATIONS OF EXPERTISE: Trust in the Sugimoto family's multi-generational history of tea-making and innovation, ensuring delicious and high-quality Japanese green tea for tea lovers to enjoy daily.
7. Shizuoka Matcha Genmai-cha (100% Japanese Brown Rice Tea (Pack of 1)
8. Yamamotoyama Organic Decaf Genmaicha Tea Bag, 18 ct (Pack of 6), Decaffeinated
- JAPANESE ORGANIC DECAFFEINATED GREEN TEA BAG - 18 COUNT, BIODEGRADABLE TEA BAG
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NON-GMO - USDA Certified Organic Green Tea and Non-GMO Verified
- Genmaicha Japanese Green Tea has been known as a comforting tea to enjoy with family and friends; Roasted rice is added to fresh green steamed tea leaves, resulting in a distinct toasty flavor.
- In Japan and many other places around the world, green tea is still celebrated for its vibrant color that holds antioxidants, l-theanine, and catechins. It is still considered an elixir of health, available to the people.
- KOSHER CERTIFIED, GLUTEN FREE, SUGAR FREE, ZERO CALORIES, ZERO ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS
9. Yamamotoyama Genmai-cha Green Tea with Roasted Rice 16 Count Tea Bags Aluminum Sealed (3 Pack)
- Yamamotoyama Genmai-Cha Green Tea with Roasted Rice.
- Each box has a net weight of 1.69 oz and contains 16 tea bags.
- This is a 3 pack listing = 3 Boxes = 48 teabags total.
- Aluminum sealed teabags keep in freshness for better taste.
- Ingredients: green tea, roasted rice.
10. Tealyra - Gen Mai Cha Supreme Japanese - 25 Tea Bags - Organically Grown - Genmaicha Green Tea with
- Gen Mai Cha Supreme is a classic Japanese tea, it is a wonderful blendof luxury Japanese green tea and toasted brown rice
- High quality GenMai Cha is always made with toasted brown rice, which delivers asweeter, richer flavor; cheaper varieties will be made with toastedwhite rice.
- This aromatic blended tea brings together the refreshing lightness, sweetness and the distinctive taste of roasted rice.
- This tea has a mild taste of sweet, grassy green tea with wonderful roasted, toasty rice flavor; it has less caffeine and tastes lessastringent than other Japanese teas.
- This is one of the most popularteas served at Japanese restaurants, and drank daily in the homes of Japanese!