mite sprayLooking for an effective way to get rid of bed bugs and dust mites? Look no further than the best bed bug dust mite spray! This powerful spray is proven to kill both bed bugs and dust mites on contact, providing you with long-lasting relief from these pesky pests.
Best Bed Bug Dust
Best Bed Bug Dust
1. Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder - Apply to Cracks and Crevices for up to 8
- Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder kills by contact and provides long-lasting control, killing bed bugs and fleas in the difficult to spray places where they like to hide
- LONG-LASTING: Provides up to 8 months of control for bed bugs, fleas, ants, silverfish, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, scorpions, spiders, and other listed bugs
- WHERE TO USE: Use in tough to reach areas where bed bugs or fleas like to travel and hide including cracks and crevices in bed frames, wall mouldings, in closets, and under cupboards; to avoid staining do not use on carpets or fabrics
- EASY TO USE: Evenly apply the bed bug powder with a hand duster or squeeze it directly from the bottle to apply in cracks and crevices; for best results, apply lightly and uniformly to infested areas
- A BED BUG SOLUTION SYSTEM: Use with Step 1 Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug trap to detect bed bugs, and Step 2 Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug Killer to kill bed bugs quickly (sold seperately)
2. Rockwell Labs CXID032 Cimexa Dust Insecticide, 4oz, White
- For control of bed bugs, fleas, ticks, lice, roaches, ants, firebrats, silverfish, spiders, mites and dry wood termites
- Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and nymphs hatched from dusted eggs including parathyroid-resistant bed bugs
- Labeled for treating cracks, crevices, voids, mattresses, carpets, pet rest areas, attics and many other areas
- Odorless, non-staining desiccant structure will not absorb water vapor except in very high humidity conditions, preventing clumping and maintaining its active ability once applied
- Remains viable for up to 10 years when undisturbed
3. Harris Bed Bug Killer, Diatomaceous Earth (4lb with Duster Included Inside The Bag)
- Comprehensive - The powder is great for a thorough treatment, as it's able to effectively treat hard to reach areas
- Easy Application - The powder duster makes application simple and allows the product to be used right away
- Fast Acting - Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 48 hours of initial contact
- Long Residual - Continues to kill bed bugs for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry
- EPA Registered & OMRI Listed - Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 73729-1-3) for Use in Homes with People/Pets and Listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute
4. Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer Dust With Diatomaceous Earth 8 Ounces, Treatment For Bed Bugs
- BED BUG TREATMENT: This dust kills bed bugs, fleas and other listed insects by contact
- WHERE TO USE: Apply around bed frames, mattresses and box springs, and within cracks and crevices in the sleeping area to kill bed bugs do not apply to bedding, stuffed animals or toys
- KILLS A RANGE OF INSECTS: Also kills fleas, cockroaches, ants, earwigs, millipedes, centipedes, crickets, silverfish and other crawling insects
- APPLICATION: Lightly coat in areas where listed pests are found and may hide keep dry
- TREAT BED BUGS ARE PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
5. Rockwell Labs CXID032 CimeXa Dust Insecticide, White
- Cimexa insecticide Dust is the newest product available in the battle against bed bugs, fleas, ticks and other insects. Cimexa Dust is 100% silica dust, is very safe, odorless, and will not stain. Cimexa Dust will last up to 10 years when applied to undisturbed areas like wall voids. It is very effective on bed bugs, fleas, and especially parathyroid resistant bed bugs.
- Ants, crazy ants, cockroaches, firebrats, silverfish
- Spiders, mites, bed bugs, lice, fleas, chinches de cama
- Ticks, and dry wood termites. Kills bed bug adults
- Bed Bug nymphs hatched from dusted eggs
6. Stop Bugging Me! 16 fl. oz. Laundry Additive Concentrate for Super Lice, Bed Bugs & Dust Mites
- Add 2 tablespoons to laundry to safely and effectively kill bed bugs and dust mites
- Non-toxic bio-based formula
- 100% safe around people, pets and plants; allowing immediate access to treated areas once dry
- Safe for use with all washable, colorfast fabrics
- 25 (b) classification: requires no special requirements for transport, handling, storage or disposal
7. Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill, Ready-to-Use, 32-Ounce
- BED BUG TREATMENT: Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites.
- USE INDOORS: Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams do not use on pets.
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: This non-staining formula leaves no odor.
- APPLICATION: Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present.
- TREAT BED BUGS AS PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control.
8. Hot Shot 96442 HG-96442 1 Gallon Ready-to-Use Bed Bug Home Insect Killer
- Bed bug treatment: Hot Shot bed bug Killer with egg kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and Dust mites
- Use indoors: spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams do not use on pets
- Water-based formula: this non-staining formula leaves no odor
- Application: spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present
- Treat bed bugs as part of a cycle: for Best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
9. Proof Bed Bug & Dust Mite Killer, Plant-Based Spray, 16 Fl Oz
- KILL BED BUGS IN YOUR HOME - Our Most Advanced Formula - Targets and attacks bed bug and dust mite micropores
- POWERFUL BOTANICAL INSECTICIDE INGREDIENTS - Results with Lab Tested Organic Neem Oil.
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE! - Can be used safely on your mattresses, curtains, carpets, furniture, and more.
- LAB TESTED - Keeps killing adults for up to 2 weeks and eggs for up to 3 weeks when used as directed.
10. Bed Bug & Dust Mite Killer Natural Spray Treatment for Mattresses, Covers, Carpets & Furniture -
- KILLS BED BUGS & DUST MITES ON CONTACT - Fast Acting Formulation Kills All Stages From Eggs To Adults.
- AREAS TO USE - Use Anywhere In Your Home Including Mattresses, Box Frames, Pillows, Mattress Covers, Furniture, Dresser Drawers, Pet Beds, Seems Of Chairs & Couches, Between Cusions, Baseboards, Cracks, Crevices & Stuffed Animals. Will Not Stain.
- ALL-NATURAL FORMULATION, NO TOXINS - Product Is Made With Only All-Natural Ingredients And Does Not Include Any Questionable Toxins. No Dangerous Chemicals Or Poisons To Come In Contact With.
- EASY TO USE JUST SHAKE AND SPRAY - Comes With Comfortable Heavy Duty Trigger Sprayer That Is Guaranteed Not To Clog.
- 4.9 STAR LIFETIME AMAZON SELLER FEEDBACK RATING 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE OUR PRODUCT WORKS. Thousands of Customers Cannot Be Wrong. Not Satisfied? We'll Refund Your Money, No Questions Asked